Good morning, DeekFit users! Today DeekFit has released the latest version of DeekFit Gym for Windows Phone, version 4.3! This release includes the following features:
- Improvements to stats charting:
- New filtering mode – now you can view max weight by a specific rep count
- Quick Stats now viewable with all charts and filterable
- Fixed issue where body measurement chart wasn’t refreshing with new entries
- Fixed issue with the screen not staying on during workouts
- Fixed some problems with server syncing for Windows 10 users (pro)
I am especially excited about the new charting modes – I personally use it every time I’m in the gym, I hope you love it too! As always, don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any issues or questions.
Sorry for the delay, DeekFit Gym fans, but I have great news! Version 4.2 has been released! This version includes my most requested feature of all time – body measurement tracking. Now, in addition to weight, you can also track your body fat, waist, biceps, and more!
Full change list:
◾New feature: Body measurement tracking
◾Updated, faster charting engine with tap-to-hold details
◾Fixed issue with lists not being fully scrollable
◾Routine history view feature works again
◾Note search works again
◾Fast resume support
◾(pro) More reliable client-server communication
DeekFit Gym 3.9 has been released and published to the Windows Phone marketplace! If you haven’t received an update notification yet, you will soon.
Changed in this update:
- New long list selector for exercises
- More built-in exercises
- Can now add new exercises directly from routine builder
- Re-order routines without deleting exercises
- Can now change set timer from free workout mode
- Ability to pin free workout mode to start screen
- New speed/pace stats for cardio exercises
- New ‘secondary stat’ chart on stats page
- Timer mode remembers last setting
- Timer delay configurable from within timer mode
- Use stopwatch time for free workout entry
- Bug fixes
If you have any questions is issues, please post in the forum or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!