DeekFit Gym 3.9 has been released and published to the Windows Phone marketplace! If you haven’t received an update notification yet, you will soon.
Changed in this update:
- New long list selector for exercises
- More built-in exercises
- Can now add new exercises directly from routine builder
- Re-order routines without deleting exercises
- Can now change set timer from free workout mode
- Ability to pin free workout mode to start screen
- New speed/pace stats for cardio exercises
- New ‘secondary stat’ chart on stats page
- Timer mode remembers last setting
- Timer delay configurable from within timer mode
- Use stopwatch time for free workout entry
- Bug fixes
If you have any questions is issues, please post in the forum or email me at email@example.com. Thanks!
DeekFit Gym version 3.8 has been released! This version has some bug fixes, usability improvements, and big improvements to sync performance for the Pro version! As of this writing (11/20) DeekFit Gym Pro has been certified and should be available to you now. Still waiting for certification for the free version, but it shouldn’t be long.
- (pro only) Performance while syncing with deekfit.com drastically improved.
- You can now edit and delete custom exercises, as well as enter descriptions.
- Switch between Metric/US units for each entry.
- Select past dates for new entries/notes.
- Reps/weight entries no longer automatically clear after entry.
- Fixed a few bugs that were introduced by Mango.
- UI improvements.
Update 11/21/2011 – Just got the email, DeekFit Gym (free version) has also been approved – you should get your update notification soon!