Good morning, DeekFit users! Today DeekFit has released the latest version of DeekFit Gym for Windows Phone, version 4.3! This release includes the following features:
- Improvements to stats charting:
- New filtering mode – now you can view max weight by a specific rep count
- Quick Stats now viewable with all charts and filterable
- Fixed issue where body measurement chart wasn’t refreshing with new entries
- Fixed issue with the screen not staying on during workouts
- Fixed some problems with server syncing for Windows 10 users (pro)
I am especially excited about the new charting modes – I personally use it every time I’m in the gym, I hope you love it too! As always, don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any issues or questions.
Sorry for the delay, DeekFit Gym fans, but I have great news! Version 4.2 has been released! This version includes my most requested feature of all time – body measurement tracking. Now, in addition to weight, you can also track your body fat, waist, biceps, and more!
Full change list:
◾New feature: Body measurement tracking
◾Updated, faster charting engine with tap-to-hold details
◾Fixed issue with lists not being fully scrollable
◾Routine history view feature works again
◾Note search works again
◾Fast resume support
◾(pro) More reliable client-server communication
After a long wait DeekFit Gym has finally been released! If you haven’t received an update notification yet, head over to the Windows Phone store to download it manually. This release fully supports Windows Phone 8 and 720p devices, along with a number of other features and improvements:
-Optimized for Windows Phone 8!
-New jump lists for workout history
-Added option to use accent color for tile background
-Fixed issues with auto-sync on startup (pro only)
-Fixed issues with deleting custom exercises/notes
-Fixed some bugs in stat charts
-Fixed issue with decimal points on UK/AU based devices
If you have any questions/comments/concerns please let me know!
The latest update to DeekFit Gym, version 3.15 has been released. This release includes a number of bug fixes to custom exercises, routines, and stability.
DeekFit recently launched its latest Windows Phone application – DeekFit Sprint! DeekFit Sprint is a full-featured cardio tracking application for your phone. You can track your workouts, share them with friends, view them on DeekFit.com, and sync your data with DeekFit Gym.
Additionally, have you ever wanted to time an interval? Maybe see how far you can bike in 20 minutes, or see how fast your 1/2 mile is? That can be a pain with phone applications – its hard to concentrate on exercise when you’re staring at your phone to see where the end is. Not a problem with DeekFit Sprint! Specify custom intervals, and DeekFit will track your run, whistling when you’ve reached your target.
Try it for free for your Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=7924946e-61e2-4b95-a829-0feb011bd7d3
The latest version of DeekFit Gym and DeekFit Gym Pro has been published to the Windows Phone marketplace. You should see the update notification within 24 hours. This release includes the following fixes:
- Performance improvements while resuming the app
- Numeric fields now accept commas for decimals points in metric
- Better landscape orientation support
- Various improvements and bug fixes
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact on the forum, Facebook, or via email.
DeekFit Gym 3.9 has been released and published to the Windows Phone marketplace! If you haven’t received an update notification yet, you will soon.
Changed in this update:
- New long list selector for exercises
- More built-in exercises
- Can now add new exercises directly from routine builder
- Re-order routines without deleting exercises
- Can now change set timer from free workout mode
- Ability to pin free workout mode to start screen
- New speed/pace stats for cardio exercises
- New ‘secondary stat’ chart on stats page
- Timer mode remembers last setting
- Timer delay configurable from within timer mode
- Use stopwatch time for free workout entry
- Bug fixes
If you have any questions is issues, please post in the forum or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!