DeekFit Gym version 3.8 has been released! This version has some bug fixes, usability improvements, and big improvements to sync performance for the Pro version! As of this writing (11/20) DeekFit Gym Pro has been certified and should be available to you now. Still waiting for certification for the free version, but it shouldn’t be long.
- (pro only) Performance while syncing with deekfit.com drastically improved.
- You can now edit and delete custom exercises, as well as enter descriptions.
- Switch between Metric/US units for each entry.
- Select past dates for new entries/notes.
- Reps/weight entries no longer automatically clear after entry.
- Fixed a few bugs that were introduced by Mango.
- UI improvements.
Update 11/21/2011 – Just got the email, DeekFit Gym (free version) has also been approved – you should get your update notification soon!
If you’re in Europe or other locale that uses a comma for decimal points, you might be disappointed to find the comma disappeared after upgrading to Mango.
Unfortunately, try as I might, I can’t bring it back (although I have raised the issue with Microsoft). In the meantime, if you need a comma, you can tap-and-hold on the period to bring up the option. Also, I’m adding an option to DeekFit Gym 3.8 to bring up a more full-featured keyboard instead of the digit keyboard.
I apologize for the inconvenience – hopefully this is addressed in a future update of Windows Phone.